Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Knew He Loved Me When...

I Knew He Loved Me When...
How do you know a man truly loves you? A small sparkly gift is always welcome. (Or, indeed, a large sparkly gift.) But what about those for-your-eyes-only moments--the ones that seem corny in the movies but actually happen in real life? My readers often bring up a scene from my book Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, in which Luke Brandon, the hero, returns Becky Bloomwood's scarf to her. She'd sold it to cover her debts, and he secretly bought it back. A scarf: not so sparkly. But the scene is one we can all relate to. Here, some of the true-love moments women like you shared with me when I asked, "When did you know?" --Sophie Kinsella, author of Confessions of a Shopaholic and the forthcoming I've Got Your Number.


No comments:

Post a Comment